Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Two Months...

I know I know, two months since the last post, pretty bad. The nice this about it is I only have about 2 more weeks of being preggers! YAY! We are so ready to meet Baby Granger we can hardly stand it. Vaughn has event asked that I say "Baby" or "No Baby" when I call his cell phone now just so he knows whether to drop what he's doing and RUN! haha I go for a check up tomorrow to see how I've progressed. Last week I was at 1 centimeter, so at least that's something. Hopefully it's progressed a little more. We finally have names too! Last Friday Vaughn and I had date night and finally decided on a name for a boy and a girl, we love them and hope you will to- if not, too bad because you have no choice! :)

We've also had some great friends throw us some baby showers. I only have pictures from Amy and Chollet's but all were great!




1 comment:

Amy said...

FINALLY! Blog while you can, because you won't have anytime to do it once Baby G gets here. :) Can't wait to hear the winning name choice! love you!