Monday, December 22, 2008

Callie goes to school!

Last week I had to go back to work and Callie had to start "school"- daycare. Not only did I have some reservations about even going back to work, I never thought that having her start daycare would be so hard as well! Well by weeks end I had held back the tears, she was sleeping an extra hour each night and all was well in the Granger house. Ms. Lillian and Ms. Candy are her teachers and we like them very much. Callie wasn't a model student though, apparently I had spoiled her on our time together- but I say- who could resist?! She is doing better about entertaining herself now which really helps us out and is even doing better on tummy time. So, so far so good I say!

3 comments:

Lucia Luschek said...

So glad things are going well! What a sweetie... spoil her all you want! heehee

And yes, you take the cake on the giant baby! haha, just kidding! Callie is perfectly proportionate... I just need to keep fattening Little Lu up!

Shannon Viera said...

I am so proud of you Erin!

Lucia Luschek said...

Um... time for more pictures... I thought I was bad. It's not like you work or anything ;) tehee love you!