Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Six Months!

The more I think about it, the harder it is for me to believe that my sweet little girl is already 6 months old. My mother always said, time will fly when you have kids, and she couldn't be more right. Some days I want to slow it down a little just to enjoy her at that age for a moment longer. I keep telling myself "this is my favorite stage" when she starts something new. At 6 months she's: starting to sit up on her own, cutting teeth, saying "dadadadada" and laughing out loud. Callie is absolutely amazing.

Since she is now 6 months old, we had her 6 month check up. I was a little surprised, but shouldn't have been, when the doctor said she was off the charts in height!! She's 85% in weight- 18lbs- which she isn't concerned about since she is so tall. Callie had a couple of shots and cried with mommy, but other than that she acted perfectly! We were also told that she needed a new carseat since she has out grown her other one- not becuase of weight, but height! So the Easter Bunny was kind enough to bring her one (post to follow). Her next check up isn't until she's 9 months, can't wait to see her stats then!

3 comments:

Kat Thompson said...

She is absolutely adorable!! It was so good to see yall last night and hope to see you again soon!!

Amy said...

Love that girl like she's my own! Happy Half-birthday, Callie Boo! Emory sends kisses!

lucialuschek said...

Happy belated 6 month! Getting so big!!!! Lots of love and hugs sent Miss Callie Mac :)