Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! I would have to say I think Vaughn had a good day! He started out playing a round of gold with his dad and brother, he didn't win, but still played well- that always makes the day go a little better. :) We then met up at his parents house to cookout. Mrs. Granger was nice enough to play with Callie for a little bit and let me and Vaughn take a much needed nap- it's amazing that you can be SO tired after vacation! After that we headed home and played for a little while. You might be asking what Vaughn actually got from us for his father's day, and I'll have to say: nothing really. The boy always goes and buys whatever he wants at tha moment and never leaves me a chance to buy anything for him! I was going to get him a mp3 player for our back porch, but he bought that two weeks ago. I was then going to get him ladder ball, which he had a blast playing with at the beach, but he went and bought that the day we got back! I told him this and he said that those would just count towards his father's day gift. Oh well. He did get to come home Sunday to a clean house, which is always nice. :) Although these pictures weren't taken on Father's day, it's Callie playing with her daddy!







No comments: