Wednesday, July 8, 2009

9 Months...

and growing big! Yesterday Callie had her 9 month Dr.'s appointment and she did great! As usual she was off the charts in height (97%), 21lbs (80%), and her head circumference is about 60%. She still has no teeth but the doctor said we can go ahead and let her try some soft finger foods which I'm so excited about. I've been making her food ever since she started which has been awesome, but to be honest I'm ready for a change in variety! Callie loves puffs and graham crackers so we now get to try some other finger foods, hopefully she'll love trying new things. We had a little bit of a wait once we got into the room, and if you have a little one you already know, keeping them calm and happy during that wait can be a challenge! After reading two books and singing songs, she was ready to move on.... so out comes my phone. Got a couple of cute pictures, but none with her looking at the camera, oh well. Her next check up will be in October for her one year! It's so crazy to think that!!!! I still think of her as a newborn sometimes, time is just going by too quickly....

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awwwww, I have the same phone pics from one of Emory's doctor's visits! I think it's her one-year visit though, and I can't figure out how to get them off the phone onto the computer. :)Love you Callie! By the way, I'm so proud of you, Erin, for making her food for this long! Can you go ahead and freeze some extra for Baby #2?!?!? :)

Michelle said...

Callie is TOO cute! Once Jack's ready for real food, I'll need some advice on making it at home! It was great to see you yesterday as well! I sent some pictures to Amy for her to forward to you. Hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I just love that little girl:) Callie is soooo cute! Cant wait to see yall at the beach!!!