Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ryan Watson Dupree

It's a BOY! Ryan "Watson" Dupree made his entrance today at a whoping 8lbs 10 oz! Watson is super handsome and looks a lot like big sister Emory. Mom and Dad are doing great and getting used to having a boy in the family. I was so excited to meet him tonight and cannot wait to hold him again! Being in the hospital got me thinking about Callie's birth almost 12 months ago now. So hard to think that she's almost one! I'll have to get my baby fix with Watson for now and then with baby Helfer in March, not quite ready for baby number two right now. :)

Watson getting checked up on by the nurse.
Sweet face!
Baby Boy Dupree!

Watson,
I'm so thankful to be a part of your life! You are already well loved by all your extended family. Callie, Vaughn and I can't wait to play with you soon!
Love, The Granger's


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that cute picture of his foot! We're finally home and starting to get settled so we can't wait to introduce Watson to Miss Callie soon! Love you!