Monday, December 14, 2009

Bake Day

Each year Mrs. Granger hosts a group of us for what we call "Bake Day." They have been doing this for years, long before I even started dating Vaughn, so it's been a while! They graciously adopted me into their Bake Day and I have loved it ever since. We always make WAY more food than anyone can possibly eat, so it's always fun to share the love with other friends and family. My dad especially loves this day, he enjoys every bite.

Christmas Tree countdown- can you believe Christmas is almost here!!??

Callie "helping" us bake! She was very curious in what we were doing



"HEY!"

Yes, even Callie got her own apron! Thanks Nana!
After she was done baking Callie got her purse organized, wish she would have done mine!
Everyone needs a good lipstick and bag! :)Callie and her Nana!
Here is just a portion of what we made. After 6 hours in the kitchen, we made quite a lot!


Vaughn took about 3 naps that day, lucky.....
Bake Day was yet another success. I love it when it comes around, and glad when it goes. I"M SO EXHAUSTED! I'm sugared out for the day, but there is always tomorrow!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

SO fun! We should start a friends Bake Day next year! Your goodies look so yummy!

Amy said...

I both love you and hate you for bringing us some Bake Day goodies...they served as my breakfast AND lunch today. :) Delish! Thank goodness we had two good days in a row at the gym!