Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And Baby Makes 4!

Baby Granger is due October 28th! Callie is going to be a big sister right after her 2nd birthday! Vaughn and I are SO excited feel so blessed to have another child come into our lives. It's amazing to think that this Thanksgiving and Christmas, we'll be a family of four, and I can't wait. I have also decided that it's time for me to be a full time mommy. I'll be leaving the Chamber in June and I'm thrilled about doing a job that I've dreamed about for years. Don't get me wrong, I'm really going to miss the Chamber, it's been good to us through these last 5 years, but I'm ready for a new adventure. I'm also excited about it because I'll have some one-on-one time with Callie before her life gets turned upside down. Baby girl is already getting ready for the little ones arrival, she has a cute new t-shirt that says "I'm the Big Sister!" :) She has no clue, but it's still cute. She is also about to start transitioning out of the nursery to her big girl room, currently our guest room. First step: toddler bed! Other than that, I'm feeling great and moving right along. Callie and I are headed out to Dallas, TX tomorrow to visit my best friend Lucia and her family. First time Callie has been on a plane so I'm a little nervous, but ready to try it. I plan on taking LOTS of pictures while we are there, so look for that post next week, :)

7 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for Baby Granger #2!!! I'm so glad your appointment went well this morning and I can't wait to watch your little belly grow! Looks like we hve lots of playdates, lunch dates and gym dates in our future!!! So exciting!!! Love all FOUR of you!

Michelle said...

Oh,Erin! What wonderful news! I look forward to keeping up with Baby Granger #2 and meeting him/her in the Fall! Congratulations!!

Beth said...

Erin, congrats! That is wonderful news.

Katherine said...

Yay! Not about the part where you leave me, but yay for baby #2!

Anne said...

What wonderful news!! Congratulations!

Shannon Viera said...

I am going to miss seeing your smiling face everyday but very proud of your decision. Just remember to keep in touch!

Hopefully we will not deliver on the same day!!! That would be fun!

The Young Family said...

Congratulations!!! This is such exciting news and we are thrilled for you!!