Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Years!

New Year’s Eve we headed up to Charlotte, NC to watch the Clemson Tigers play in their bowl game and bring in the new year with our good friends Travis and Emily!  Although the Tigers lost, we had a great time with great company.

Travis and Vaughn pre-game11558284045_DGPp3 Emily and Me11558259638_WrzHT Shortly after this the camera died and there were no more pictures of our fun trip.  This trip also marked the first time we left Chloe overnight.  We missed our girls, but it was great to get a night off and sleep in the next morning.  Thanks to both sets of grandparents for keeping them!

During our trip, I gave a little thought about what my New Year’s resolution would be and here are a couple!

1. Take video’s of the girls.  I feel that I’m doing good with pictures, but I would love to get more videos!  I’ll also have to learn how to post on the blog, but I need to take them first :)

2. Workout!  Yes, probably just like everyone else’s resolution, it’s time to get back in the gym.  My goal is to be that mom on the beach that doesn’t look like she’s had two babies. 

3. Look into starting my own business.  When I left the Chamber I had a business idea that I thought would be fun.  Since leaving and having Chloe, I haven’t been able to give it much thought, but I feel that I’m ready to do it! 

4. Use my sewing machine for, drum roll, sewing!  I haven’t even used that aspect of my machine since I bought it 6 months ago.  I’ve only been using the monogramming portion of it, so I’m excited to sew!

I feel that those resolutions are pretty good ones, and achievable!  Hope you are off to a great start to your new year as we have!

No comments: