Friday, February 25, 2011

Chloe’s First Cereal

Chloe started cereal!  As much as I was excited about her starting, this would hopefully keep her full, I wasn’t excited about the start of it.  I remember when Callie first started cereal, she HATED it!  It took a while with Callie to get the cereal thing down, but once we did she loved it.  So, I went in this new chapter not expecting much.

In the highchair, not knowing what’s about to happen…IMG_4158IMG_4162IMG_4182First taste… not so badIMG_4166    Trying to figure out what’s going onIMG_4170 This picture cracks me up, love it!IMG_4181After a couple of spoonfuls, she had enoughIMG_4183

I as pleasantly surprised on how much she actually ate.  We’ve been trying two times a day and were making progress!

Couldn’t leave out Callie eating her cereal.  She thought it was funny that Chloe was eating cereal- we’ve been discussing that babies only eat milk- so for her to eat cereal was entertaining!IMG_4174

1 comment:

Anne said...

Your girls are DARLING! Two little beauties. Hope y'all are doing well!