Friday, September 23, 2011

Ballet!

Callie is so excited that ballet has started!  She really missed it over the summer and couldn’t wait for it to start back up again.

 IMG_6870

She’s in a much bigger class this year and I think that threw her off a bit in the start.  It takes her a moment to warm up to new situations, especially with lots of people, but I know she’ll be fine by a couple of classes.IMG_6880

It also helps to have a familiar face leading our class, Mrs. Amy!  After the first class Mac stated that Mrs. Amy was a good and fun teacher. :)IMG_6883

Also, while I was waiting on her class to get out I looked at the recital picture board, and guess who made it on there?!  Um, so, stinking, cute.

IMG_6887

Callie asks me every other day if she goes to dance class that day, so I’m thinking she likes it, and I think it’ll stay that way too- yay!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Umm...horrible picture of me! Yay for Callie's ballet class, but boo for her teacher looking like she's about to bite the next kid that walks past her. Can you photoshop that?? :)

CamLarson said...

sooo cute! I told Frannie when her little girl gets old enough she'll have to take her there for classes! :)

Anonymous said...

I really Like Your posts. you have really good and interesting blog posts keep it up of good work :)