Monday, March 19, 2012

A Box of Sunshine

One of my very best friends was having a horrible no good very bad week, so I wanted to brighten up her day with something special.  I saw this idea on Pinterest and I knew it would be perfect for her!  This box of sunshine needed lots of yellow goodies so we took opportunity to go to Mast General Store for the first time.  Chloe was immediately hooked to all the cars, which instantly stressed me out!  Seriously, cars were every where…

 IMG_2215

Then she realized all the candy she could grab in put in her bucket, lets just say we went home with more than yellow goodies!

IMG_2217

It was great for Callie who picked out all the yellow candy

IMG_2219

We then headed home with our yellow goodies and packed them into a box

IMG_2227

with the note on top!

IMG_2230

I love actually completing a Pinterest project and when it’s putting a smile on someone else’s face, even better!  Hoping that the box full of sunshine brighten her day.  Still sending prayers her way for everything going on, it will get better, promise! :)

1 comment:

lucialuschek said...

You're the best :) It truly was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me. So touching. Love you and miss you tons!!!