Thursday, July 3, 2008

25 Weeks

Time is flying by! Last Thursday I had another check up along with my glucose tolerance test. I barely past, was 1 point away from having to take it all over again. So now I get to watch what I eat a little better, probably a good think since I hadn't been doing that very well. The best part came with the ultrasound! The baby has the LONGEST fingers and legs. It was extremely active during the ultrasound which was awesome to watch. The baby is currently transverse breached, meaning it's laid out with the head on one side and feet on the other, butt facing down. Dr. Hanna assured me that the baby still had time to rotate, and seeing how active it was he said it won't be a problem.

Tuesday, July 1, Vaughn, DR, and DR's girlfriend Laura and I went to the Dave Matthews Band concert in Charlotte. We had a blast! At one point though, I turned to Vaughn and said "If our kid goes through a drug phase in high school, we'll have to blame DMB." If you have ever been to one of his concerts, you know most of his followers like to partake in a little recreation drug. haha we got a good laugh out of that at least! :)

I'm supper excited about next week, I get to fly out to Dallas to meet little LU!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Travel safe and take care of sweet Baby Granger while you're away! Also, tell Baby Lu I said hello (and her mommy too!) and that they need to come to SC to play! Love you!