Monday, March 9, 2009

Lions, Tigers and Bears, OH MY!

Well sort of. The Lions were the only one's that were visible on Callie's first Zoo trip! Vaughn and I took Callie on her first trip to the Zoon on Sunday. I LOVE going to the Zoo, so it was more like Vaughn and Callie took me to it. She loves being outside and had just as much fun riding along in the stroller as I did looking at the animals. Vaughn took some great pictures of some of the animals- again he stole the camera from me!

The Owl catching his dinner
Elehpants!
Cute Turtle
Me and Callie- party pooper
Vaughn and Callie at Vaughn's favorite exhibit- the Seals!
Mr. Seal!
Cutie Pie!

3 comments:

Shannon Viera said...

how fun! the weather was perfect for the zoo!

Amy said...

So glad y'all finally made it to the zoo, even if it was too crowded to stay long. However, I have to ask, where are Miss Callie's bloomers? I know she has some cute little matching bloomers for that dress and her mom is making her show off her plain 'ole diaper instead!! Tisk tisk tisk. :)

Erin said...

hahaha yes I know! I found them AFTER we got back, oh well- Mom will know better next time