Monday, March 9, 2009

Lucia and Lucia Come to Town!!

We were so excited to have Lucia and her little one, Lucia, in to visit us! The last time I saw them was when Little Lu was only two months old. Now 10 months, it's amazing to see how big she is! Unforunatley though, Callie had been sick the two days before they showed up with the stomach bug. I thought I had sanatized everything well enough, but Little Lu caught it. The following day, Vaughn caught it. And then on their plane ride home Lucia got it, YUCK! As of right now, my mom and I are the only ones to not have gotten the bug- hopefully it stays that way. Anyway, it was GREAT to catch up with Lucia and have a drink- we haven't done that in over a year! :) Here are some cute pics on the girls playing- before Lucia got sick.

1 comment:

lucialuschek said...

haha! So cute! I still love the ones of Lu smushing Callie's face in the ground... oh lord. Love you! So glad we could visit. I would have come anyway even if we knew the bug was coming!