Saturday, November 14, 2009

And we're off!

Callie and I headed to the park the other day for some fun, and boy did we have it! We have the really great park not far from our house which gives me some exercise, wears Doc out, and Callie LOVES it, so it's a win win! I also wanted to share that she is now off and walking. Yes, my little baby girl can no longer be contained very easily. It's so amazing to see her doing it, I thought I'd share some pics on it and our trip.... :)

She loved playing in the dirt....

but when we started to eat it, we changed activities.

Here we go!


We went to swing first, and she of course had the best time! She loved being in the swing when she was a "baby" so this was the closest she's been to that in a while.



Cute face :)

Walking!


We had a great time and she loved having the freedom to walk all around and me not having to worry about stairs, tables, and the like. Can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go sweet Callie! You sure are growing up fast, but we love watching you reach each and every little milestone. Precious pictures, Erin! Although I'm sure Daddy isn't liking them so much- with the bow and shoes! :)

lucialuschek said...

YAY CALLIE!!! Growing up way too fast! Can't wait for them to play together sometime hopefully in the near future... she is sobeautiful Erin. love and miss you guys

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Erin! Au pair misses you, Callie!!