Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Pictures

CI had a moment of panic when I realized that Christmas was right around the corner, meaning I had to get moving on getting our Christmas Cards put together! I didn't really trust myself to take her pictures for the card, so I called my friend up, Chris Viera with Christian Viera Photography, to help me out. I must say, although I'm a little biased, they turned out great!
Callie wasn't so happy about having to pose for the pictures at first...

But after a minute she was a willing participant.

She rarely smiled for him, but she's still super cute with her serious faces :)

One of my favs

Again...
After she was finished we played. I thought the camera was put up, but as you can see it wasn't. I don't really like taking pictures when it's cheesy, but these are actually kind of cute!
FINALLY a smile!

Thanks Chris for taking pictures of us! We had a great time hanging out and hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

The last one of her on the steps is my favorite! She's so stinkin' cute. :) Love the bow by the way...I need to make Em another one this year.