Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Afternoon!

I know, I've been MIA for a bit, but we've been super busy. So here are the final pieces of Christmas!

After a nap we headed over to my parents house to open even more presents! Callie was lucky enough to still be in her PJ's and got spoiled all over again. Not only did she get a swing set from G-Kat and Papa, but lots of fun toys. Uncle Alex didn't disappoint either, she's ready for summer with some cute clothes!

After a shower we got ready to host my dad's side of the family for Christmas night. Christmas is my dad's birthday so we always try to make it special by making a cake for him.

We had some great food again this year and after we were stuffed we opened some presents. My Aunt Ellen gave Callie this cute sign, at it now sits right beside her little table in her room. :)

We also had fun hanging out with my cousins girls. Callie loves the big girls!
Last but not least, over the summer when we had the Rowland reunion Andrea, my cousin, did a special gift for Grandma. It was the first time she had all of her great grandchildren in the same place so we got them all to put a hand print on a pot for her. It turned out really good and Grandma LOVED it.


It was so much fun to celebrate Christmas with little Mac this year. Hard to believe that it's already over and were heading into February now. Christmas 2010 will be here before we know it!

No comments: