Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Granger

So Vaughn and I are sticking to our decision to find out what Baby Granger is going to be and I cannot wait to find out!! Next Friday is our next Dr.'s appointment and the big gender reveal. I still don't have a feeling of what it's going to be, and I didn't with Callie. I did have a dream last night though that we had a baby boy- not sure what that means though. That being said, I want to see what y'all think what Baby G is! Take the poll to the right and let me know what you think Baby G will be :)

4 comments:

lucialuschek said...

Can't wait to find out!!!! So excited for you guys :)

Shannon Viera said...

i'm going with a boy!!!! Can't wait to hear your news Friday

Anonymous said...

boy!!!

Katherine said...

Is it too late to change my vote?? :)