Monday, June 7, 2010

And it's a...

GIRL! Yeap, Callie is going to have a little sister this fall! We are in total shock and excitement about having two little girls. I never imagined myself having all girls, but now I cannot imagine not. We found out last Friday and Callie got to come to the doctor's appointment with Vaughn and I. She did great, a little scared at first when I got on the table, but once the "tv" turned on, she was perfect. Vaughn was the best though, I think he really wanted another girl- he likes being the man of the house and have all the girls be able to take care of him. He did state that we will now always have a boy dog- can't blame him for that. :) After celebrating that weekend we then left for Aruba with Vaughn's family. We had lots of discussion on names, still not a clear choice, but the best part was watching other families with little girls. Vaughn and I kept saying- Oh that's going to be Callie and her little sister! I'm also happy because I now have all the clothes ready to go, since she will be born right around when Callie was, they should line up perfectly. Also, I'm secretly excited to by matching outfits.... silly I know, but still, how cute will that be?! So, sorry to my followers, y'all were overall wrong in the baby poll- I would love to know who guessed girl though! Thanks for all the love and support, we are happy to go on our new journey as a family of four in the fall!!

We took tons of pictures in Aruba with little Mac, hope to get them up soon :)

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

We are so excited for you! I always wanted a sister and would love for Carrie to have one. I am such a sucker for the matching outfits, too! Will be adorable!! Hope we can get together sometime soon!

Shannon Viera said...

So excited for you and the gals (and Vaughn). Think of all the fun shopping you will have. There are tons more cute girl clothes than boys.