Monday, August 16, 2010

Fall/ Ramblings

With the arrival of August, I've started to have a mild panic attack. I feel totally overwhelmed by my "to do" list for this upcoming fall season. With the arrival of Baby Girl (yes, she still doesn't have a name), Big Girl's 2nd Birthday, JJ & Jill's wedding (Vaughn and I are both in), DR & Kelsey's wedding (Vaughn, Callie and I are in), Big Girl's transition to her new room (which I haven't even started decorating), Vaughn's birthday, a beach trip, and several other showers, I'm not sure where to even start to get organized- and that is HUGE with me this pregnancy. I want everything in it's place- organized to the tee- which has proven pretty difficult with all the activities we have going on. That all being said, I've been trying to get a head start on all of these "events" to make sure I'm ready for them when they arrive. I've even already started looking to see what Callie can be for Halloween. Since baby girls arrival will be right at that time, I don't want Callie to feel slighted and want to be fully prepared. (If you have any ideas of what Callie can be for Halloween, I'm taking suggestions :) ) I also can't believe how fast our summer has gone, I mean, June feels like it was only two weeks ago! I guess the saying, time flys when you are having fun, applies to my situation, but I wish it would slow down for just a second- but not too much, because I'm about tired of being pregnant, but that's another post. :) So I've rambled enough now, but don't get me wrong- I'm looking forward to what the next several months will bring for my family, and the fact that I get to mark things off of my to do list.

No comments: