Monday, June 6, 2011

Beach Bums

Yup, we are officially beach bums. We've been at the beach for a week and still have one to go! How lucky are we?!? This year our family beach trips were planned next to each other, and I'm not complaining one bit!
To start our trip, V surprised me with my new ride, so excited! Thank goodness too, there is no way I could have packed everything in the other car- two kids & adults for two weeks is a lot off STUFF! (yes, I already pit a sticker on it- judge me:))


Since we've been gone we have been busy all day everyday. We've gone to play putt putt- Chloe got a ride with Uncle D


We've gone to museums- where Callie couldn't stay still for a single picture


We've gotten sunscreen in our eyes, that thankfully cleared up shortly after this picture. (I took a pic to send to my nurse mom- I was freaking out)


We have been so worn flat out that sleep happens anywhere it can





And this little one has found her crawling legs! It's only been one to two scoots at a time, but enough for us to start "baby proofing" the floor again!


Were also enjoying this- a seat for the girls to sit in while we bike ride


So yes, I'm rubbing it in a little because I'm loving it. This trip has reiterated my love of being a stay at home mommy, we would never have been able to take two weeks if I had been working. And while V is doing some work from the beach and will have to go home for a bit to work, we have loved having him spend his entire day with us too. I've taken quite a few pictures that I'll share when I get back, but until then, I'm enjoying my view.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: