Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ice Cream and Family Pictures

I know what you’re thinking, ice cream and family pictures don’t really go together.  But, that’s exactly what we did!  By the Sunset Beach Pier there is a cute ice cream shop that we go to each trip, the kids don’t complain on this little tradition. IMG_6021Sunset Beach 201113Sunset Beach 201112

We then walked ran across the street to the pier for some pictures!Sunset Beach 201115

With eight kids ranging 7 months – 12 years, and all on a sugar high, getting a decent picture was, well difficult…Sunset Beach 201114As was trying to get one with GrandmaDSCN4582  the only family picture we got the entire two weeks!DSCN4575 I love family pictures and was so upset when my camera’s battery died on me during our “session.”  I guess 500 pictures in just that week was enough

No comments: