Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Clemson

Vaughn was headed out of town for work, so me and the girls went to Clemson with my parents.  I LOVE when we get a chance to visit, wish it happened more often.

IMG_4441

We got there Saturday and went shopping downtown. Has anyone been in Tickled Orange?  If not, it’s a MUST, one of my favorite stores anywhere.  That night we headed to Mellow Mushroom to have dinner with my cousin Kate and her two little ones!  William is four months older than Callie and Chloe is four months older than Jordan, so they all play SO well together.  We ate outside which worked great with the rowdy crew, they got to run around and the adults could catch up. 

IMG_4467

Rawr!

IMG_4476

The next day me and the girls headed out to run around campus while mom and dad did some work on the apartment.  I love seeing the girls enjoying a place I hold so dear to my heart

IMG_4479IMG_4491

Seriously, can’t get better than this!

IMG_4493IMG_4497

Hoping we can get up that way for a game this fall, not to attend the game but to tailgate-last year was a disaster trying to do that.  Go Tigers!

No comments: