Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to school hair cut

Callie’s since of style is like none other.  She knows what she likes, and there is no deviation from that.  Since school is approaching it was time to get her hair trimmed.  The couple of days leading up to her hair cut looked something like this…

IMG_4769IMG_4818

I was more than excited to get it cut if it meant these crazy hair dos would stop.  Before we got to Hair Doodles Callie wanted to take a bath to wash her hair- this way there would be no tangles, don’t you always think of that before you go?

IMG_4826

She loves getting her hair cut by Ms. Kelly.  She asked for it really short, but we agreed that shoulder length was good

IMG_4843

and what surprised me most of all is that she ASKED for a brain in her hair.  This child RARELY lets me touch her hair to put it in a pony tail or bow or anything really. 

IMG_4846

I love it and I so wish she would let me do this.  She thought it was pretty special too. 

IMG_4850

I’m also loving her shorter locks.  It makes brushing out the hair time so much easier, so much so Callie can basically do it all by herself now… big girl.

No comments: