Saturday, December 1, 2012

November from my phone

The girls have really enjoyed sharing a room, however getting them to be sleeping angels take a little longer than it used to

IMG_7107

I tried a new recipe from Pinterest, and it was YUMMY- Lasagna Soup

IMG_7113

love our morning snuggles!

IMG_7178

squeaky clean

IMG_7194

Callie got her school pictures back 1. It’s my favorite so far 2. She’s just beautiful 3. She looks so much older that my heart hurts a little every time I look at it, in a good way

IMG_7218

I broke down and we listened to our first Christmas song, Mariah Carey Christmas gets me every time!

IMG_7227

no nap in bed = late afternoon cat nap on the couch

IMG_7244

Hers and Hers rain boots

IMG_7247

color blocking at it’s finest

IMG_7270

Welcome to Moe’s!  Gotta love a kids eat free lunch date with this lady

IMG_7284

only to follow up with a “I’m not going to nap so I’m going to throw my self on the floor and cry for two hours” nap time

IMG_7285

Right before Thanksgiving we had some of our friends from Nashville come into, love catching up with them!

IMG_7294

Thanksgiving laziness at it’s finest with the Granger boys

IMG_7324

House Divided!  (Go Tigers!)

IMG_7359

Before the game started, we were still friends

IMG_7387

He made up for my loss, his victory, by treating us girls to OHOP

IMG_7389IMG_7390

getting our tree!

IMG_7398

my favorite pictures: Me, Callie, and Chloe with my dad when we were all 1 reading Forbes magazine

IMG_7400

Christmas decorations exploded in our house

IMG_7402

I ordered/bought Callie a pair of pants for the first time in probably a year.  She said she liked them, now if she’ll wear them….

IMG_7431

Levi got to come with us to school one morning while his mommy and daddy went to find out if he was having a brother or sister!

IMG_7444