Monday, December 17, 2012

Our Christmas Card

This year I had a vision of what I wanted our card to look like and it about drove me crazy trying to make it happen!  The first day we went to take pictures it was FREEZING, so the girls were complaining the whole time and I didn’t love any of the pictures.

IMG_2033

Then the second trip to try and take them they were putting up the Christmas tree at the State House and I was afraid I’d get those huge white trucks in the picture, which in the end you wouldn’t have been able to see.  So, the third and final trip we got one that would work, out of a bunch of out-takes!

IMG_2057IMG_2070

We even had a few onlookers, maybe making sure I didn’t let my kids run out into Main St….

I love the way it turned out and that it shows the girls personalities off!

Untitled

No comments: