Monday, March 24, 2008

It's going to be a.... ?

So apparently I've been saying that Baby Granger is a boy without even noticing. But I also feel like it's going to be a boy, not sure why though- maybe becuase Granger's don't have girls?! Well I just went online to check out the Chinese Birth Chart. Kate (my cousin) did it before she new she was having a boy and it was correct! So I thought, hey why not. Well, if it is correct we are going to have a, drum roll please, GIRL! Next test is going to be the ring on a string, we'll see if that says girl as well. Since we are not going to find out the sex of the baby, I'll have to keep myself guess with all the crazy tests, hahaha. Has anyone else tried this? Think that would be interesting if someone else has and it came out correct. I would post a new belly picture, however, I was not to impressed with the way I looked that day and have decided not to post it, will have to wait till next time! :)


1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! I'm so excited y'all decided to not find out the sex!! What a wonderful surprise! I did all of the fun little "tests" and mine all said "boy"!! I guess it doesn't always give you the correct answer, but it's still fun to do. Love you!