Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's official, I'm in maternity clothes now. I tried to wear a pair of non-maternity jeans yesterday and when I sat down I had to un-button them! It definitely time to take another picture of my belly cause there has to be a big difference- at least I'm telling my self that. :) I'm feeling great, no real nausea so far. Still getting a little tired in the afternoon, but I can handle that. Started my mommies to be yoga class this past Saturday and that was wonderful. She taught us some wonderful ways to stretch our hips and do little exercises to help us build our muscles. There are only four of us in the class, I'm the furthest from my due date, but it was great to see what's to come! I haven't tried them on my own yet though, that could get a little dangerous. She had to come over to me several times to actually put me in the correct position, but hey at least I tried!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am SO flippin' excited!