Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful first mother's day! Vaughn, Callie and I headed to Lake Wateree. The water was still a little too cold to jump in but we still had a great time. Callie and I the week before had gone to the State House to get her picture's taken. Kind of a belated 6 month pictures but for Mother's Day presents. One of our good friends (Chiristian Viera Photography) took them for us, and they turned out great! Callie didn't smile once, but she's still cute. Hard to believe she's getting so big, but I'm loving every moment!!






2 comments:

Amy said...

I love these pictures, Erin! I'm assuming this is Shannon's husband? She is such a cutie...I love her! Hope y'all had fun in Clemson and at Kate's on Saturday!

lucialuschek said...

SO beautiful! I'm glad you had a a nice Mother's Day! And you look fabulous in your swimsuit :) Love you!