Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Granger household had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day! Mommy, Daddy and Callie were very lazy for the first half of the day, and not much more productive the rest of it! :)

Callie got her Valentine's present before breakfast, I could hardly stand it, I love giving gifts! She was really excited about the new goodies too.

She got a sucker...

Some books, a DVD, PJ's, a butterfly wand...
and a brush... And let me say that she LOVED the brush. She wanted us to do her hair the. whole. day. We couldn't resist though, look at those baby blues!
Daddy also treated his girls to red roses, chocolates, a teddy bear and a very sweet card! Later on we met up with Vaughn's family at Liberty and then DR was nice enough to babysit Callie while Vaughn and I went to see Avatar. If you haven't seen it, go! We saw it in 3-D and thought it was great! I loved spending it with my little family. I had the two best Valentine's anyone could hope for!
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day too!
*This silly mommy left her very nice camera at work.... these pictures were taken with my phone. Not too bad though :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Looks like you might have a little miss priss on your hands! :)

Amy said...

What a cutie! Glad you had a nice Valentine's Day, Callie Boo! Can't wait to see you soon!