Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Blue Angels

This past weekend Callie and I headed down to Charleston on Saturday to spend some time on my parent’s boat and see the Blue Angels.  If you have never seen the US Navy’s Blue Angels, it’s a must.  I was blown away by what these guys can do.  This also was Callie’s first trip on a boat this year and she wasn’t so sure about it.  After a little while of getting used to wearing a life jacket, and many goldfish later, she was ready to go. 

Here’s the two of us trying to get a cute picture, one day I’ll get that girl to smile at the camera!! Charelston April We applied lots of sunscreen on her fair skin.  She go a little more sun than I had hoped, which made me realize how quickly it can happen!IMG_9910

Papa, G-Kat and Callie Mac… again, one day…

IMG_9918

This is a picture of Fat Albert, the Blue Angels’ supply plane.  It can also do some pretty amazing tricks.  By the time the Blue Angels cam out, I let my parents take the pictures, I was too busy watching in awe!  IMG_9928 It was an awesome day, a long one, but so much fun!  It was also great to have a day in the sun to work on my Vitamin D supply. :)  Looking forward to summer time, which is right around the corner now, yay!

No comments: