Monday, June 21, 2010

Home Engineer

It’s official, I’m a stay at home mom!!  Today marks the first day of summer and my official first day of home engineering.  We made this decision back in March and I didn’t realize how quickly this date would actually get here. 

Five years ago, I moved back to Columbia from Clemson to finish out my degree by completing an internship at the Columbia Chamber.  I didn’t realize at the time, I would be there doing a job that I would fall in love with, and meet some of the most incredible people.  I’ll miss seeing the “Chamber Chicks” everyday, but know a super club, lunch date is just around the corner. 

So here’s to my sanity, praying that I keep it with all of these changes heading our way, and to all the wonderful things I have planned with Callie for this summer.  New life adventure- here we come!

erin shower 008(Wedding shower thrown by the Chamber for us)DSCN5973 (Halloween Party)DSCN0683(Annual Gala)McCain (Meeting Senator McCain)

2 comments:

Shannon Viera said...

I missed you today! I think it will take about a week before I realize you are not on vacation. Then it will sink in you are not coming back. I know you will have lots to do to keep you busy. See you soon! love shannon

Amy said...

Congrats on your new "job"! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun, and stay super busy trying to get ready for Number Two to get here. Hopefully this means more lunches and play dates!!