Thursday, September 30, 2010

36 Weeks- Another Update

Today we had another check up (going every week now) and we got some pretty exciting news! I am 2 centimeters dilated now and sweet girl is measuring at about 8lbs (YIKES). I immediately asked Dr. H how it was possible for someone that small is able to gain so much weight in a week- he then stated it's all just an estimate and that she's probably about 7 - 7.5lbs. We tried to get a look at her face, but she's pretty low now and that wasn't possible, but we did see that she has lots of hair- which I love! She had this little glow around her head and apparently means hair, can't wait to see what color. Dr. H also got a good shot of her hands which are big and chubby (on the screen), can't wait to see if they really are! Dr. H wants me to go at least another two weeks, putting us at 38 weeks. All this news really put into perspective that we are in the home stretch with plenty left to do. I'm on orders to take it easy, easier said than done, but I'll give it a shot!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, Erin! That's exciting news!!

Chollet said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited! Let us know if there is anything we can do. Still going out of town this weekend? Yikes!

lucialuschek said...

yay! SO exciting :) Lots of prayers your way!!!

Amy said...

We're excited to meet Baby Girl Granger in just a couple of short weeks! I'm jealous you're almost done being pregnant!