Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stats

For those of us who have blogs, specifically Blogger, have you ever checked out your stats?  Vaughn showed me this the other day and now I’m obsessed.  Under stats you get an overview of how many people visit your blog, where they are coming from (websites) and even where in the country/world they are viewing it from.  As cool as it is to see, it sorta makes me wonder- who really cares about what I post?  I mean, I love to look at other peoples blogs, even of folks that don’t know me.  But why do people care about my blog?  As much as Stats gives you in information about the people reading your blog, just wish they could tell you why they read.  I mean, why did the two folks from Saudi Arabia and Taiwan stop in for a visit?  Hmmm…..

1 comment:

A Butta Way to Cook said...

Hey!
I've looked at your blog before but never commented! Never knew that about the stats page - that's wild!
Glad to see you are doing well!!

Feel free to check out the blog for my little cooking class!
Meredith :)