Thursday, September 16, 2010

Callie Dance- Take 2

Callie had her second week of dance and she was SO excited!  This time, I didn’t forget my camera- and neither did the other mommas.  I could barely get a picture of Mac because of every other momma taking a picture of their kid, so this is the best I could do.IMG_1638Usually when Callie goes somewhere new, for the first couple of visits she likes to hang on to me and cries when I leave.  Well dance is a different story, she runs into her dance class!IMG_1641

How Ms. Haley keeps the little girls to stand in a line I don’t know, but they do, and I find that amazing.  Last week she said that nobody really danced, this week, Callie and another of the girls were the “leaders” and got the others to dance along.  My child still has no rhythm or good moves, but she is loving showing us all she has.  IMG_1645 We’re looking forward to many more dance classes in the upcoming year!

1 comment:

lucialuschek said...

This is so darn cute... give that sweet girl a squeeze from Big D!