Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kids do the darnedest things...

In the past week, Callie has kept this momma on her toes. To say it's been interesting, is a total understatement! Here are just a few of the thing she's been into (this week)...
- Spraying little noses saline solution on the walls
- Pouring Sprite all over the kitchen floor- on purpose
- Locking herself in the bathroom while putting soap and lotion all over her
- Climbing on the kitchen stools to reach the candy jar- and succeeding
- Princess walking- something she learned in dance and the only way I can get her to walk without being carried right now- thank goodness!
- Trying to copy mommy by putting "contacts" in her eyes
- Taking daddy's deodorant and putting it all over her body
- Trying to put multiple DVD's in the DVD player, at one time

Last but not least, and by far my favorite/funniest
- Wearing mommy's underwear to Mother's Morning Out... Yes, I said wearing my underwear to MMO. Apparently I wasn't paying enough attention to our eldest daughter and while folding clothes this morning, she had grabbed a pair of my granny panties (of course it had to be those) and put them on under her dress. In a rush, I grabbed the girls and loaded us in the car and headed out. Well when I went back to pick her up, one of the teachers said, "I have to show you something." "Okay..?" I said. She walked over to Callie's book bag and pulled the pair of panties out, I'm sure my face turned BRIGHT red. She started laughing, as did I, and explained when they went to change her diaper, she noticed she was wearing my underwear, with both legs through one hole. Callie hearing her tell me this story, started laughing herself and said "Mommy Panties!" Great... At least I made the MMO teacher's day, or as she put it, week.

No telling what tomorrow will bring us, but I know it'll be entertaining as always. I'm taking my mother's advice though and going to write all of these down in a book for Mac. As frustrating as all of this can be right now, I'll look back and laugh one day, I hope :)

2 comments:

lucialuschek said...

This is hilarious... OMG!!!!!!!

CamLarson said...

I loved this post :) So much to look forward to when Chloe starts getting into as much! :)