Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Visitors

Last Monday we had some visitors, my cousin and her family, come by to meet Chloe.  However, I didn’t manage to get one photo of them with her!  I did get some pictures of Callie and her cousin playing, she loved having a visitor for her too!  It was so cute to see these two together, it reminded me of when they came to visit us when Callie was born. 

William and Callie played in the backyard for a while, chasing each other around

IMG_2769 William, super cute!IMG_2771Then it was time to go for a ride- wagon and bikeIMG_2774

IMG_2778

Then, they wanted to switch activitiesIMG_2784IMG_2785And then again!IMG_2786    IMG_2782   We had a great time playing/visiting with our cousins and cannot wait to see them again at Thanksgiving.  I’m also looking forward to their new arrival in March- Kate and Andy are expecting a baby girl so now Chloe will also have a playmate!

No comments: