Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Art and Popsicles

We spent the afternoon outside.  Anytime I can come up with some activity we can do outdoors, I’m all for it.  Callie has been wanting to paint for a week now- we went to DR and Kelsey’s Art Show and she’s been wanting to make her own painting ever since!

I set up her easel with some paint and a brush and let her work her “magic.”  It’s a little abstract, but just what I like!5-11 Art and PopsiclesIMG_5421 After painting on our sheets of paper ourselves, a nice cold treat was the ticket.  Chloe even got in on the action with her “popsicle” treat- grapes!IMG_5413 5-11 Art and Popsicles2  5-11 Art and Popsicles1Side note, when did my “little” girl get so big?  Seriously, is there a slow down button I can press, she’s growing much too quickly for me…IMG_5420

No comments: