Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Callie’s Dance Recital

Today marked Callie’s very first dance recital.  The parents of the “Tiny Toes” class decided that instead of a traditional up on the stage recital, we’ll keep it simple and have it during one of their classes.  This in no way dampened Callie’s excitement of her big day!  I tried to get pictures of her in the room before everyone showed up, however, she wouldn’t stay still for anything!Dance Recital1

Ms. Haley took the girls in the room to go through the dance one more time and get the nerves/excitement worked out a bit.  While the parents/grandparents waited out side, Chloe got some practice standing up, I think she likes the view :)

Dance Recital2 It was time for all of us to come in to see the girls do their routine.   We took a video of it, I want to remember this sweetness forever.  Also, if you can’t laugh/giggle at this then I don’t know what to tell you.  I’ve died laughing several times, I LOVE it!

I was SO happy she actually did it!  I could totally see her not even stand there, but she did and more.  We were so proud of her!  Daddy even brought her flowers- she was so happy- Chloe was too!Dance Recital  The proud grandparents!  We missed the Grangers- they were on a trip to the Bahamas- LUCKY! IMG_5388

Way to go Callie Boo!  You did an amazing job, and I’m so proud that you stuck to it!  You never missed a class, even when Chloe was born, because I know you loved it SO much.  Next week we go to get your pictures taken with your class and you get to walk on the big stage.  I think you are more excited to put your dress on again though!IMG_5377

No comments: