Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat

Callie was SO excited that Halloween had finally come and that she could go trick or treating!!  We were so excited that Vaughn got off work early which meant we could get started earlier too!  Of course I had to try and get a few quick pictures of the girls, but that never seems to work out.  Chloe was ALL over the place looking at the decorationsIMG_7820

and Callie wanted a quick snack before hand.  I was just thankful it was a healthy one!IMG_7825IMG_7832IMG_7842IMG_7845

seriously, she touches e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. IMG_7864

I also keep attempting a bow in her hair, but she ALWAYS pulls it out.  I love bows and I SO want one of my girls to wear them… oh well…IMG_7869

Daddy pic!  This was the best out of all of them, they were too wiggly!

IMG_7883

see!IMG_7888

Then it was time.  We got our buckets and headed out!IMG_7893IMG_7901

Callie knew what to do and went right to work at the neighbors houseIMG_7909

After going to a couple houses across the street, we walked down to the Shellenberg’s house!  I love having friends live so close!IMG_7914IMG_7920

Of course they got spoiled and got to choose whichever candy they wanted!IMG_7922IMG_7923

We headed back home to eat, but Callie was SO excited about the other trick or treaters she didn’t stay seated long.  She was a great door watcher and was VERY generous handing out candy (fine by me because I don’t want any left over!)IMG_7924

Chloe had a great time taking the candy out of her bucket and then putting it back in.  I seem to remember Callie liking to do the same thing at this age, cute!IMG_7926

Love spending the holiday’s with these two and seeing the excitement through their eyes is just priceless!  This just gets me really excited about the Christmas season that’s right around the corner!

1 comment:

Chollet said...

Such sweet pictures. I love the ones in front of the house. Wish we did that! Happy Halloween, "Cacky" and "Chloeky!"