Friday, November 25, 2011

A School Thanksgiving

Callie’s class celebrated Thanksgiving on their last day before the break.  I was asked to come help again, and of course I said yes!  They had all done a pilgrim, and Callie’s was perfect- I’m speculating because I have no idea how it actually is supposed to look, it’s perfect in my eyes anyway

IMG_0286

The kids were coming in off the play ground when I was helping set up their “feast.”  Callie was immediately upset that I was there.  She was pouting and not following directions.  This was very frustrating to me, as much as I love helping out, I hate being the cause of any behavior issues within the classroom!  I tried talking with her, but she wasn’t having it.  Here’s all her classmates eating with their hats on, Mac is the only one not wearing hers…

IMG_0329

She wouldn’t even look at me, nonetheless smile for a picture.  I went over to her teacher and said I would leave since it was causing problems and just come back when it was time for pick up.

IMG_0331

I still don’t know why she was so upset about me being there, she didn’t mind me last time.  Just hoping I can come again and she’ll be okay with it!  Or maybe it’s time for mommy to stop coming to class…. not sure I’m ready for that yet!

No comments: