Monday, November 14, 2011

Vaughn’s Birthday

Happy Birthday Vaughn!  V turned the big 2-9 this year and we had a wonderful time celebrating it with him!  We started out his birthday weekend with a dinner with the family at Bonefish.  Callie colored him a beautiful picture.  I wrote on it for her, then I asked her to “sign” it, where she proceeded to write the letter T.  I asked her what that was about, her answer “I did it! I made that same letter you did up dere mommy!”  haha, yes, yes you did sweet girl

IMG_0201

Bonefish is also very aware of how antsy little ones can get and had these glow sticks ready to go when we sat down.  This kept our crew entertained for a very long time, aka 5 min.

IMG_0204IMG_0207

The food was great, but us Granger girls are always looking forward to some cake!

IMG_0208

This picture cracks me up.  I was trying to get a picture of her eating cake and needed the flash.  It obviously startled her

IMG_0210

but then was photo ready when she knew what to expect!

IMG_0212

Callie and her aunt Kelsey!

IMG_0213

Me and V!  This was after several attempts, I’m laughing at how frustrated V is getting at the whole process :)

IMG_0214

Then Friday we packed up the car with luggage and friends and headed up to Sunset Beach, NC for the weekend!IMG_0220

The weather was perfect and us girls went on LONG walks Saturday and Sunday

IMG_0238IMG_0237

While the boys had their TV’s set up for football, all day everyday.

IMG_0240

Can’t have a birthday party with out some cake…. in the face!

IMG_0243

Saturday night was spent playing card games, and a very heated game of spoons ha!

IMG_0254

Also, while we were there I got to take Emily and Travis’ engagement pictures!  So fun!

IMG_0263

I love spending time with our family and friends, especially when we are celebrating someone’s birthday!!

No comments: