Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus

The last day of school before Christmas break, Callie’s class through Jesus a birthday party!  Everyone was in the birthday spirit and happily wore their hats (even Callie!). 

IMG_8702

Happy Birthday Jesus

We then sang Happy Birthday to Jesus…

IMG_8693

and dug right into cake and goldfish!  Happy Birthday Jesus1

The sugar rush didn’t take long to hit everyone and before you know it giggles and icing were on everyone's faces!Happy Birthday Jesus2

I love being able to come in and see their faces everyday and especially during these fun times!  Can’t wait until our next party Smile

1 comment:

Hannah said...

gosh, thats so cute. my famaly and i don't believe this much in god, but when i was younger we celebrated christmas with a big tree and storys about jesus and i loved it.

watching children singing happy birthday for jesus and celebrating his birthday warms my heart and reminds me off my childhood.
<3 <3 <3