Saturday, December 17, 2011

Santa

Last Friday we headed out to the Lights At the Zoo. I love going with the girls, seeing their faces with all the decorations is priceless. While we were there we came across Santa! I didn't know he would be there and since we didn't get to see him at PJ's this was perfect. Callie was so excited to finally get a meeting with St. Nick. We discussed what she would say- "Two Teddy bears, one for me and one for my sister." This is what she has wanted now for a while from him and I really have no idea why. So, it was our turn to see him, Chloe starts screaming (which I knew she would) and Callie walks up, gets in his lap, and puts her hands up to her face because she is so shy! I could see where they talked for a bit but no idea what was actually said. After her time was up she ran to us all excited and said she did tell Santa about the Teddy bears. Santa has it easy this year with our crowd, not sure about in the future, but I think he'll take it for now. :)

2 comments:

Chollet said...

So sweet. You're going to love that you have the story documented with the picture.

Anonymous said...

often with a closed toe It responds Discount UGG Belts to foreign influences, political turmoil, economic stability and artistic sensibility. north face outlet It is made by the latest scientific developments and technological innovations. true religion jeans It is influenced by popular ghd hair straighteners