Thursday, February 9, 2012

Girls Weekend

Back in January Mom and I took a trip down to Atlanta, GA to check out AmericasMart.  We had no idea what to expect, but we were going for fun so it didn’t matter!  We drove down Saturday night and enjoyed a few drinks and dinner. 

IMG_1253

We woke Sunday to a bright, windy, cold Atlanta day with a great view of Centennial Park.  We got a bite of breakfast then headed off to the market.  It was a GREAT thing we ate that breakfast too, once we got to market we didn’t stop from 10:00-4:30!  There was SO much to see and even more to buy.  I think we made it through maybe a 1/4 of what was there and I know we missed a ton of great booths.

IMG_1255

I’ve already started thinking about our next trip and the fact we need two days to see it all, or at least more of it. 

IMG_1267

It was nice to have a night off of “mommy duty,” but I always love coming home to these goobers!

IMG_1265

No comments: