Thursday, April 12, 2012

Class Easter Party

Callie’s class had their Easter party the Thursday before Spring Break.  I was happy to sign up to help (see a trend here?)!  The setting was festive, but the kids were a little too quite for the cupcakes and egg hunt that was about to start.

IMG_9676

It didn’t take long for the sugar rush.  I don’t think a single kid ate more than one bite of fruit…

IMG_9691IMG_9697IMG_9704

and just like that it was circle time.  Head, shoulders, knees and toes it a great way to work out the sugar giggles!

IMG_9709

A little play time with “my bestest friend” Ainsley

IMG_9713

Then it was hunting time.  I’m so impressed Mrs. Dawne was able to get them to stay in the line for as long as she did.  There is a reason that she is a kindergarten teacher and I’m not.

IMG_9742

Ready.  Set.  Go!!

IMG_9745

Lots of eggs were found by everyone.  My favorite part about this egg hunt though, no one goes empty handed.  After the egg hunt the teachers collected back the bags and then distributed them evenly.  Nice.

IMG_9746IMG_9769

Callie now thinks eggs must have some type of goody in them.  Not surprised that the other day I found her stamping Chloe’s face with something she got in the egg.  Note to self- go through the eggs next year!

No comments: