Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Strawberry Patch- Trip 2!

I told you we’d go back!  This time we were excited to go with some friends!  The little ones were excited to get a pickin!

IMG_1456

or eatin!

IMG_1458

Chloe, again, thought the strawberries were for her to eat right then and there, not to be picked for our bucket and taken home!

IMG_1466

These two were great taste testers and helpers though!

IMG_1476

All I can say is thank goodness for Shout and OxyClean…

IMG_1482

Wait! I’m in a picture! Thanks Chollet for taking and sharing the pics! :)

IMG_1495IMG_1500

We filled our buckets to the max and headed out

IMG_1516

per usual, we attempted to take a picture of the kids

IMG_1532

and this is what we got… one day!

IMG_1538

Since we live fairly close to the farm we headed back to out house for some more playtime.  It was time to release the butterflies, I’m not sure who was happier for them to go, me or them!

IMG_1552IMG_1598

It was time to say goodbye to James and fix some lunch.  Our girls love James, and I know the feeling is mutual, I just don’t think James’ love language with them is hugging… 

IMG_1602

Thanks Helfers for a great day at the patch and our house!  Ready to go back, our bucket it empty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just laughed out about that love language comment. :)

next time you go on a weekend let me know!