Wednesday, October 3, 2012

School Visit

Callie’s school invites a parent each month to sit in and watch the class to see what goes on during their busy day.  I signed up for October and I was really excited to see what goes on!  Callie usually gives me detailed reports, but seeing it in person was great.  I brought my camera to take pictures for all the other parents to see what happened that day too, yeah I know it’s a good excuse to bring my camera :)

That day was a special orange treat day- orange soda, orange sherbet and ginger ale, they loved it!

IMG_1630IMG_1642

It was Chapel day and it was the cutest thing.  They sang songs, had a little sermon, and they even sang happy birthday to anyone that had a birthday that week, which included Callie!

After seeing  what they do on the playground, I have no idea how Callie doesn’t nap anymore.  She ran and ran and ran!! 

IMG_1647IMG_1663IMG_1664IMG_1708

IMG_1700

There was more circle time, coloring, and cutting to be done, they sure do keep these kids busy!

IMG_1713IMG_1717IMG_1724IMG_1749

It was such a treat to get to see what they do everyday.  Already looking for an excuse to visit again :)