Friday, October 19, 2012

The Fair

We I love going to the fair, and I think the girls are starting to figure out how fun it is too!  This year the fair was going to be in town during Chloe’s birthday.  I thought it would be a fun way to spend the evening of her big 2 year birthday, but the weather was going to have different plans.  We decided to go the day before her birthday and had a blast.  We got there a little before Vaughn, he was at work, so we stopped by to check out all the animals

 

IMG_6646IMG_6651IMG_6656

Callie decided to take my phone and take a bunch of pictures of all the birds… and boy did she take a lot!  Her favorite bird- Peacock!

IMG_6674

she got one of me and the ever so clingy Chloe

IMG_6671

We then made our way to the front gates to wait for V.  Callie wanted to ride a bunch of the rides so we measured how tall she way, just made it!

IMG_6678

First ride was the Merry Go Round

IMG_6684

The only ride Chloe would do!

IMG_6686

Then V and Mac dared the dragon roller coaster, the squeals were awesome!

IMG_6694

We even stopped by to see the sea lions (Vaughn favorite, he’s still upset they aren’t at our zoo anymore).  Love this silly family photo of us :)

IMG_6706

Another great time at the fair as our little family!  I even talked my mom into joining us for another trip later in the week, so fun!

No comments: